Anthony Wright was born and raised in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania. He graduated from Wilkes University with degrees in history and chemistry in 1989. Additionally, he has lectured nationally on osteopathic manipulative medicine and its application in the primary care field.
- Graduated from Des Moines University (formerly, the University of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences) in 1993.
- Completed his osteopathic internship at Grandview Hospital in Dayton, OH.
- Internal medicine residency at the Pennsylvania State University in Hershey, PA.
- Fellowship in Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine at the University of North Texas Health Science Center in Fort Worth, TX.
- Completed the U.C.L.A. course "Acupuncture for Physicians."
- Became board-certified through the American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine (A.O.B.I.M.)
- Has lectured nationally on Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine and its application in the primary care field.
- Assistant Clinical Professors at Incarnate Word School of Osteopathic Medicine